* Denotes required field. Information must be filled out for form to be submitted
Aero Tech Manufacturing Inc (ATMI) is currently looking for TIG welder's. This person is to join fabricated components to achieve desired results by using appropriate welding techniques. Applicants must be able to follow specified welding procedures per ATMI and customer requirements.
• Looking for qualified welders in GTAW Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, GMAW Gas Metal Arc Welding, FCAW Flux Core Arc Welding for sheet metal and/or light structural steel, stainless steel, aluminum. Certified or ready to certify to AWS Standards.
• Should have own tools and personal equipment.
• Knowledge of fabrication drawings and AWS welding symbols.
• Willing to work shift work. Days and Afternoons.
• Overtime and weekends are required at times.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
•Must be 18 years of age or older
•Must have the legal right to work in the US
•Must have 2 years of trade schooling or equivalent work experience in the welding trade
•Must be able to read and interpret engineered drawings/specifications
•All applicants will be expected to pass relevant testing procedures for qualification records
Sheet Metal Mechanics/Production Shop Helper
• Experience in punching, laser cutting and forming
• All types of metal finishing (grinding, de-burring, polishing, etc.)
• Assembly of sheet metal parts
•Can lift up to 30 pounds
•Motivated and capable of motivating others in a positive fashion
•Safe work habits
•Able to work with minimal supervision
•Finish tasks in a timely, efficient manner
• This position will report directly to the Production Foreman. Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products.
• Utilize hand held tools such as a hand held screw and drill gun, rivet tools, impacts, etc.
• Basic electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical skills are required.
• Maintain inventory of product in work stations.
• Must have or willing to purchase personal tools required.
• Must be able to read measuring devices as required.
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards.
• Must be able to assemble equipment and products according to engineering specification changes.
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.Additional duties as assigned by the Production Foreman.
Minimum Job Requirements – Competency:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States of America
• Strong knowledge of stainless steel procedure, ability to read a drawing, and ability to set up machine whether by past experience or detailed training
• Knowledge on how to operate basic tools, such as a pallet jack and determine material types and thickness by past experience or training
• Adherence to all safety policies
• Adherence to all quality systems procedures and policies
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on-time; ensures work related information is passed on to the correct person when absent
• Ability to follow instructions and work with minimal supervision
• Performs all tasks efficiently and in a timely manner